Tomorrow is groundhog day, and at Mali Mali we are almost ready for spring to arrive.
While winter is a wonderful time, the cold can sometimes put a pin in our workout routines. So, we have compiled a list of ways to motivate ourselves to workout in the cold.
- Find a friend to workout with you
- Working out can sometimes get lonely. If you go on a run, maybe consider bringing someone with you.
- Try a workout you’ve never done before, like yoga
- Explore new things (maybe venture indoors) to mix up your routine. Yoga is great for your joints and flexibility.
- Switch up your running route
- Sometimes running the same route can become boring. Try another path and enjoy new scenery for a while.
- Find a new workout playlist
- Your music should not be underestimated. Good workout music can make a lot of difference.
- Mix up interval times
- If you’re tired of long workouts, maybe just do simple 15 minute core intervals. Over time, this can actually be a great way to stay active.
The question comes: will there be six more weeks of winter?
As always, be well, do good.™
The Mali Mali® Team