With summer fast approaching, we thought that the Mali Mali® team could offer up some helpful tips to keep your skin healthy.
- Take cold showers, not hot ones
- After you sweat, a cool shower can help reduce the amount of breakouts you have and keep your skin clear and clean.
- Wear lots of sunscreen
- Apply sunscreen as often as possible, with every two hours being ideal. Protect your skin from harmful radiation for an even tone and inflamed skin.
- Drink lots of water
- Water can help clear up your skin and detoxify your body. Don’t forget to drink when you’re on the go.
- Treat your burns quickly
- Don’t wait to apply a calming or soothing cream to your skin. Get the healing process underway by applying the Soothing All-Over Moisturizer.
We hope these quick tips help to keep your skin well these next few months and hope you stay cool as the heat quickly picks up.
As always, be well, do good.™
The Mali Mali® Team